Briggs Edition 100th Anniversary
Limited to just 100 examples, reservations open starting March 3 2023 for our 705 horsepower, Supercharged Briggs Edition C-8, a celebration of the 100th running of Le Mans and the highest expression of the LT2 Corvette to date.
A further development of the nearly sold out Cunningham C-8, the Supercharged Briggs edition is even faster and more powerful, with upgraded and updated aero to make full and confident use of the added power on tap.
Unlike our 60th Anniversary Cunningham C-8, the built to order Briggs Edition is available in a range of customer specified colors, with Cunningham Le Mans Competition Race Colors remaining available as a standard no cost option.
Every new Cunningham Briggs Edition C-8 Corvette has the following specifications:
We’ve taken the aero a step further, adding a new fully flat front aerodynamic under-tray that triples the effectiveness of the front splitter, and developed the first active aero wing to be offered on a C-8.
This Patent Pending optional hideaway articulating wing is integrated into our new Speedtail spoiler. So that it disappears into the Speedtail when stowed.
705 horsepower Lingenfelter/Magnuson Supercharged 6.2L LT2 motor makes the Briggs Edition capable of a 10.6 second quarter mile.
Z51 performance suspension with Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Lowered and upgraded to Performance Street/Track settings by Lingenfelter .
Cunningham partnered with Alcon to develop the most aggressive brake package available for the C-8.
Alcon Pro-System 380mm F / 390mm R 2-Pcs Rotors with 6 Pot / 4 Pot Calipers.
- Bespoke HRE Forged Aluminum Wheels (20" x 9", 21" x 12") with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S ( 245/30ZR20 /325/25ZR21) in Three Classic wheel styles. Our standard Halibrand inspired 5 Kidney Bean Design available in both Forged Aluminum an optionally in Carbon Fiber, and our new optional 5-Spoke Forged Aluminum Wheel.
- Patent Pending HTC supercharger viewing window with clear engine cover for the first time allows the LT2 heart of the C-8 to be visible from outside the vehicle.
- High flow performance Airbox to ensure maximum power throughout the rev range.
- Our standard color combination is GM Arctic White with Twilight and Tension Blue Interior, Tension Blue Seatbelts with Cunningham Le Mans Blue Painted Competition Racing Stripes, and Optionally any 3LT Exterior/Interior color combination is available. Custom Color Cunningham Competition Painted Stripes are optionally available for any 3LT Exterior Paint Finish.
Every new Cunningham Briggs Edition is based upon a 3LT Corvette, so includes:
- Z51 Suspension
- Mag Ride
- Lift Kit
- Performance ratio rear axle
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential (eLSD)
- Heavy-duty cooling system
- Performance Traction Management
- GT2 Sport bucket seats or Optional Competition bucket seats
- Infotainment 3 Premium System with Navigation, 8″ diagonal HD color touchscreen, and HUD display
Corvette is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation